Thursday, January 29, 2009

"But How Do You Do That?" By Kelly K. Brown

My youngest daughter, DeeDee with me feeding the birds in Venice, Italy!

He who cannot change the very fabric of his thought will never be able to change reality.
-- Anwar al-Sadat


Recently, one of my dear, witty, funny, creative and well-informed friends sent me and many others an email very upset about the buyouts of pharmaceutical companies by other pharmaceutical companies, international bank cartels and some other recent newsworthy items all filled with angst, concern, worry about our future… indeed the future of our world as we know it. At the end of the email, he asked our opinion on any one or all of these topics.

Chances are you’ve received emails like this, been in similar conversations or saw something on the news that filled you with all these same type of ‘doomsday’ thoughts about those items, real estate, the economy or the latest business in town and how many people they laid off.

If you follow my articles or blogs (or know me in person), you already know that I won’t even for a moment allow my thoughts to go to a place where those thoughts can lead me to feelings that are anything BUT phenomenal for me and those around me. (Our Thoughts do become our reality… so I’m very, very careful about what my thoughts are at all times)

Remembering that YOU are NOT your thoughts… that YOU are the THINKER of your thoughts, is the fundamental truth behind all I’m saying and the quote above. That is the reason you have the natural ability to control what goes through your mind---most of us just forget because we are always so caught up in the emotions our thoughts have already created, its like a roller coaster that just never stops to let us off.

People often ask me quite sincerely, “But How Do You Do That?" How do you stop yourself from obsessing about all that is going on in the world? How do you control your thoughts with so much chaos in the world?”

To help you find a thought process that might work for you, I thought it would be interesting to share an excerpt of my email response to my friend… Enjoy!



Dear Friend:

One of the things about you I love most is your passion and interest in knowing so much about all that is going on in our world, and your willingness to express it!

Having said that, let me share my honest, yet predictable response to your question on these topics.

I think you are likely correct that something is up in all that---and my response will always be somewhat the same regardless of the latest drama going on in the world---no matter what it is.

My response is: be informed, notice what is going on and pay attention! Then, as quickly as possible where ANY unwanted circumstance is, NOW only focus on what you want to see as the perfect outcome. An outcome for the good of all of us!

Focusing, talking and expressing any energy about these situations other than that will only bring more into the world of what you seem to be saying you do not want!

I also, through my own experience, now know beyond any doubt that vibrational thought effort is far superior to physical effort (or fighting what I don't want) ever was or could be.

Unless one just likes the drama of it all...

I am going out on a limb to say I feel fairly certain many will respond to your email and the energy they express will be anger, frustration, worry, even fatalism that this is how the world is, this is where we are going--- all of which are extremely low energies--- and won't create the change we'd all like to see.

For me, I'll take your info and focus on some, Kelly Sunshine kinda thought about how the law of attraction will work this out Perfectly, Soon and with Relative ease!! ---using my ability to focus and vibrate at levels that bring about incredible miracles. I’ll think about how I’d like our world to move forward.

Imagine our world if it was filled with only those kind of thoughts and harmonious vibrations?



The point is this… we have more wars against more things in this world---all with the mistaken belief that fighting AGAINST something will bring about our desired solution… when the truth is: fighting against anything just brings MORE of it, because what we focus on EXPANDS… our thoughts become our reality!

We fight against cancer, the economy, starvation in other countries… we fight against everything. But what if we focused on a cancer cure is coming, the economy can do as it wishes and I will still prosper, mentally ‘seeing and believing’ there is enough food in the world to feed everyone and imagining how we could get it to those in need. Can you ‘feel’ how different just changing your thoughts to those type of ideas really feels inside you?

That is the Law of Attraction in Action my friend… by choosing thoughts that make you feel good, thoughts that are inspired by what you truly want to see in your personal life and the world, thoughts that literally FEEL GOOD.

That’s the answer you’ve been searching for! That’s EXACTLY "how you do it"—by thinking thoughts that feel better and then another thought that feels better… it really is as simple as that! Those are the kinds of thoughts that change the world!

Thinking incredibly good feeling thoughts for YOU!

Kelly

No comments: