Monday, February 16, 2009

Serendipitous Stuff - by Liimu

I'm not a regular horoscope checker, but I couldn't help but smile when I stumbled across today's horoscope:


Today could pan out well for you, or it could pan out not so well for you. The outcome depends on the way you chose to react to the day's news. The best way to ensure that things go brightly is to stay positive. Visualize the way you want things to go down and do whatever you can to make them manifest that way. Show the universe how you want things to be, and it might just follow along. Avoid negative people who like to focus on things that are wrong, and you're likely to stay more cheerful yourself.

It's so interesting how messages come from the Universe in so many different ways. This is a message that came through my Yahoo Horoscope, which I haven't checked in MONTHS, maybe years.

My attitude has needed a serious adjustment. I have been walking around cranky all day because I am on a liquid diet (today), found out that one of my prospective clients is postponing our new project by at least a month, and had to meet with my accountant to find out my tax liability for 2008.

Here are the facts, when filtered through a positive attitude:
  1. I am having a great time being off work, working out, eating healthy, getting ready to go to a writing workshop with one of my favorite authors for four days, and looking better than I have in years, I might add (see side picture).

  2. I have been working on an intense proposal that, if it's successful, would result in a new partnership with a new client. The delay in my other project will create the space in my life to finish this project. Otherwise, I wouldn't have time.

  3. My tax liability is less than it could have been and after it's paid, I still have enough to get me through another four months.

I know it's all in my attitude. I asked for this time off from the Universe. I begged to be given the space to attend to other areas of my life - my writing, my health, my life coaching practice. Now, all I have to do is stop spending so much time complaining and spend more time manifesting and enjoying the wonderful, glorious space I have been blessed with in which I can (and fully intend) to create beautiful things!!!

No comments: