Thursday, February 5, 2009

Who You Really Are! By Kelly K. Brown

Standing in the light of the Pantheon, Rome, Italy

I wrote the email (highlighted below) for a dear friend who is going through what most would deem a serious life struggle. Upset people, forceful opinions… everyone strongly set in their ways, their point of view the ONLY right point of view according to them. Condemnation, judgment, and anger are being given free reign in this particular life situation.

At times like this, it is easy to be tempted to be judgmental. (As my friend was telling me the story, it was amazing how quickly I felt it rising in me!) It is easy to forget ‘who we really are’, and want to lash out at others in our ‘expectation’ of how they should behave. It is interesting how when we do that, we find ourselves behaving (even if only mentally) exactly as those we condemn who are themselves throwing judgment all around.

And you feel just miserable when you do that… don’t you?

On my own personal journey, I discovered something wonderful about who I really am and how acting from that knowledge not only makes me feel wonderful, it literally ‘moves mountains’, creates miracles and makes my life ‘EASY!’. When I purposely take control of my thoughts and focus on the true essence of my being, when I find myself coming only from that which we all truly are on the inside… I find I have nothing to give beyond Pure Unconditional Love!

Love for myself and extraordinary love for others. Compassion, understanding and a knowing we are all one fills my heart and mind and any judgment I was holding onto disappears and I again find the way to shine my light so others who are watching might catch a glimpse of what they also forgot--- WHO THEY REALLY ARE!

My daughter, DeeDee and I enjoying the architectural structure and what the light represents to us!

The thing that will boggle your mind most, is when we access our unconditional love and allow it to be our guide, LOVE does all the work! Walls come down, opinions change, and enemies quickly become allies… and it all begins with being Who You Truly Are… A Source of Unconditional Love!

From this perspective, you will find you are no longer waging ‘wars’ against anything---not people, countries, the economy, illnesses—you will find you are living in a state of being ‘FOR’ what you desire most. Things like peace, well being, love, harmony, joy, and prosperity. And best of all… you will have all those things in an abundance you never dreamed possible!

A joyful reminder of Who You Really Are:

YOU ARE:

The Calm in any storm
The Light in a darkened world
The Voice of Reason in calamity
The Joy of Love expressed
The Hope others need to see
The Peace in strife-filled situations
The Harmony of life
You Are Unconditional Love...

All of these… You Are!!!

These items are not only in you... and they aren’t something outside of you to strive for…

Peace, love, light, joy, harmony, well-being... These ARE YOU!

At Your Core, Your Very ‘Being’, You Are All These Things! WE are all these things!

Allow me to share two strategies to keep you on path regardless of any circumstance you may currently be living:

1) Remember Who You Really Are (all those listed above and more!)

2) Listen to the voice of your inner guidance (those inner gems of wisdom we all have) that in moments of stress are often harder to hear. You do that by first and foremost seeking relief for you! Look FIRST for ways that YOU can feel good no matter what the current external situation is that you are facing! This will bring you back into alignment through the wonderful feelings of relief.

That is the most important thing you can do to resolve ANY life issue--- find new perspectives and thoughts that bring relief and then make you (YES YOU!) feel good!!!

Feeling even a little better is a HUGE step in the right direction!

When you feel that relief, and remember Who You Really Are---unconditional love, peace, joy, harmony, and well-being--- all that is YOU will then flow to others perfectly; with great ease, right on cue!

You will influence everyone around you for good with little or no effort (no pushing, no force or anxiety required) ---and you will create incredible miracles in every situation of life in which you are involved.

Who You Really Are? Pure Unconditional Love!





No comments: